Today, I made baked salmon loaf for dinner – a healthy alternative to other meats and fish. Don’t forget that you can click on any of the photos in this post to enlarge. : )
YOU WILL NEED:
-onion and garlic
-a package of mixed vegetables
-boneless canned salmon
-salt and pepper
-four large eggs
-plain bread crumbs
1) Preheat your oven to 400°F. In a medium-sized pot, sauté your sliced onion and garlic in a little bit of canola oil. Then add your mixed vegetables.
2) Drain your canned salmon, and add to the pot. Now take your cooking utensil and crush up the salmon, making sure to mix and spread it evenly among your vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Transfer into a baking dish. Add four eggs, and mix thoroughly.
4) Add 1.5 cups of breadcrumbs, and stir it in thoroughly. This will thicken your mixture. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 30-45 mins. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of this step. :'(
5) Don’t worry if it comes out a little crispy and lumpy. Serve, eat, and enjoy! It tastes especially delicious with tomato ketchup. ^o^